Circulating Fluid Bed Scrubbing Technology
This multi-pollutant scrubbing technology reliably and economically captures:
The Foster Wheeler technology utilizes advanced circulating fluid bed scrubbing technology providing many benefits over conventional technology.
- Oxides of sulphur
- HCI, HF, Hg
- PM10 and PM2.5
If you do not need a full scrubber, we also offer advanced baghouse technology to reduce your plant's dust, metals, and acid gas emissions.
- Uses 30-40% less water than wet FGDs
- 50% lower capital cost than wet FGDs
- Best capture of acid gases and metals
- Excellent capture of oxides of sulphur
- Very low operating cost and need for lime reagent with calcium rich boiler ash (ideal for CFB boilers)
- Low maintenance since it doesn't utilize lime slurry and rotary atomizers
Foster Wheeler CFB Scrubber
at Shell Wesseling Rheinpower II, Wesseling, Germany.